Twenty prints of industrial subjects, photographed through mesh, plastic and glass, were presented in 3 different solo shows and 2 group shows. The varying depths of field creating optical effects suggest a parallel between the subjectivity of photography and the way we observe, judge and interpret the world around us.
– Sunshine Coast Arts Centre, Sechelt, BC, in 2007
– Comox Valley Art Gallery, Courtenay, BC, curated by Tony Martin, in 2006
Several prints of the series Through in the group show Portfolio of Five
– Campbell River Art Gallery, Campbell River, BC, curator Jeanette Taylor, in 2006
– Evergreen Cultural Centre Art Gallery in Coquitlam, BC,curator Florence Debeugny, in 2006, several prints of the series Through in the group show Sense of Movement / Sense du mouvement of four francophone visual artists sharing a common trajectory characterized by bi-culturality and a constant redefining of their identity.
– Vancouver East Cultural Centre, Vancouver, BC, curator Richard Tetrault, in 2004
All photographs, videos and soundtracks in this website are the intellectual
property of Florence Debeugny.
Please contact Florence Debeugny by e-mail at email@example.com
© Florence Debeugny 2013-2020